Ahhh isn't it so pretty :)
 
I'm so proud, hehe!
 
The gorgeous lady at girlinthecity nominated me for this award! Thankyou so much! Her blog is amazing and so pretty, so go check it out as her posts are fantastic! :)
 
I was so happy and excited, and now I need to tell you 5 random facts about myself, so here goes...:
  1. I have owned 7 goldfish over my 15 years, and they all died because I forgot to feed them, whoops :/

  2. I loovveee my friends, they literally are my life!

  3. I'm way too obsessed with makeup, especially lipstick and blush- although you may already know that! ;)

  4. I bought a very ratty pair of hair extensions in a bid to stop myself feeling sad about my hair growing so slowly, but when wearing them at school, I was always scared they would catch fire near the soldering irons!

  5. I have a crazy family, with a completely manic uncle and zillions of cousins in Australia!
Hahah, sorry for the randomness, but now for the 5 lovely ladies who deserve to also be nominated for this beautiful award...
  1. Olivia - I love reading her posts, she has great style and her blog is so pretty! :)
  2. Grace - Her blog is stunning, and I love reading her posts! :)
  3. Nicola - This gorgeous girl has a gorgeous blog and is so lovely! :)
  4. Lauren - Her blog is one of my favourites, such a good blogger! :)
  5. Rachel - Shes just starting out but already her blog is great as she has such amazing style! :)
I wish I could put more names, there are sooo many blogs I love reading! :)
Well done girls!

Love Hannah xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top