I was given the award by two people! Lucky me! :):)



Thank you to the gorgeous Dollface and the beautiful Nicola! Your so sweet! *Virtual Hugs all round!!*

The Rules:



1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥

4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag people you wish to pass this award on to :)

Three things I love about myself:

- I love that I try my best to be a good person whenever I can, although sometimes its difficult.

- I love that I am 5 foot 8 inches tall and don't care anymore. I used to think this was a curse because I towered over my friends, but now everyone seems to be growing, I don't feel like such a giant anymore. YAY for being tall! :)

- I love that I have amazing friends, and I'm happy with myself.

Wowza, I didn't realise how difficult it was to find three things you love about yourself! :/

And a picture I love:


Because I lobbeeee them :) ♥♥♥

And now to tag some other beautiful people for this award, because your just amazing...


Well done girls!! :) :D

The stunning Grace also gave me this award she made herself:

Thank you so much hun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top