The has got to be my lucky month.
It seems the magazines are being ultra generous at the moment!
Glamour and More I'm talking to you- and all I can say is Thank you Thank you Thank you!! :)

I know what your thinking- Not another review/haul of the amazing Benefit goodies from Glamour mag, but hold your horses people, I'll keep it short, promise ;)





Of course, me being a complete makeup addict, I had to pick up 3 copies of exactly the same magazine to get the trio of beautiful eye pencils Glamour were giving away. The Eye Bright has got to be my favourite by far, as its pale pink tones really seem to help brighter the inner corner of my eye and I use it along my lash line to help me look awake in the oh so early mornings.



Also the lovely More magazine were giving away coupons for free Barry M Dazzle Dusts, and after all your amazing help on which shade I should choose, I finally got my grubby little hands on the last pot of Mushroom.

And I have to say, it does live up to expectations!

A beautiful bronze, almost purple, shimmery grey that brightens up your eyes and adds sparkle? Yes please!




Ohhh, purttyyy :)

While I was in Superdrug I couldn't resist snapping up the 2True Cheek and Lip Tint in Blushed Pink which was recommended to me by the lovely Nicola.

Its a really beautiful soft pink blush that is easy to blend and last for an age on the cheeks, giving the perfect school girl glow.


On a completely un-beauty related note- another amazing freebie was this...



...which I won from Orange Bright Top Ups after I topped up ten pounds this month! I was amazed when I got the text saying I had won a free MP3 speaker, and so happy that I could now torment my family by blasting out tunes at all hours! ;)

Have an amazing weekend my lovelies! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top