One of my favourite hair styles to wear during summer is the messy beach hair waves. This look can be achieved so very easily with the help of a few swipes of the good ole' straighteners or curling tongs, but, as I am on a strict no heat usage for my poor, thin and damaged hair, I have to make do with this method, which my hair really does thank me for. (although sometimes I cheat a little- naughty naughty!) Here's how I get messy beach hair with no heat:

Insert oh so attractive picture of me in a hair towel :/- haha.


So, first step is to scrub-a-dub your hair to make it soft, shiny and clean, and towel dry until its is damp.

Then add a blob of this...


VO5 Grooming Creme (mines from the pound shop) or something similar to that will tame your hair and keep its hold.

Another equally attractive picture of me with plaits looking about 5, the things I do for you guys! ;)

Plait your hair into french braids while it is still damp. I always beg my mum to do this for me as I am useless, last time I did it myself I ended up with a afro of frizz around my head. Not a good look :/

So, loose-ish french plaits on either side of your head are great, and then bedtime- zzzzzzz.

Wake up in the morning and taaaa- dahhh:

(Excuse the uniform- this was taken on Friday)

Once you've unraveled your plaits you should have something like above, soft waves running through your hair. The ends of my hair always seems to defy the rest of my hair and go more frizzy and ultra wavy as my hair is thinner at the bottom, so it is at this point iIsometimes cheat by using my straighteners on that part- sneaky, shhh ;)


And here's the final product!

I plaited my fringe and clipped it to the side of my head to make the look more casual.

I hope you liked this and that some of you will try this look for yourself!

Have a great Sunday, and GO ENGLAND! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top