I went out shop shop shopping today, and it turns out that trudging around the high street in ridiculous heat and uncomfortable shoes really is not a good idea.
Oh well,
I got a few new bits and bobs out of it... :)


I love Natural Collection in Boots, its just so cheap and pretty!
Today they had a 3 for 2 deal on so I went and picked up these little beauties for £4! :D

I got a blush in Pink Cloud, which really is a beautiful colour, I've had this for years but mine was nearing the end!
I also got an eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut, which is true to my obsession with basic brown eye colours, that's all I ever seem to buy these days! Its great for a simple day eye as it doesn't have any shimmer in it and looks very natural.
Finally I got a lipstick in Apple Blossom which I have heard about on so many blog so I decided to pick it up. Its such a lovely pink nude, which is really warm and soft, a perfect daytime colour!


I then popped into the pound shop in search of some amazing bargains!


I love looking around the makeup section in the pound shop as you never know what you'll find there. Its amazing how many drug store products you can find there for just 100 pennies! :)
I found this eyeshadow palette, with cool neutral tones. Not the best pigmentation in world, but hey, for a quid whats to complain about? :)


I also picked up body butter from the pound shop, which I thought I would love because of its allegedly 'coconut' scent, but turns out its not as coconuty as first though. I would say this is a bit overpowering, but its a nice, rich cream, so hopefully will help my dry skin.

That's all I bought, except for a few presents for this month, why are everyone's birthdays in June??

What did you buy this weekend?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top