Hey girlieeess,
Today I popped into town to pick up a few bits and bobs and also to go for a 'interview' at Marks & Spencer because I'm doing my Year 10 Work Experience with them in a few weeks!

I was all in a tizzy about what to wear, should I be all formal and sophisticated, or casual and simple, or formal/casual/middley? Eeekkk?!?!

Turns out I needn't have worried, because it was a very informal interview which consisted of me and my friend, who is also doing work experience there, filling in trillions of forms about 'team work'!

Oh well, this is the little outfit I decided to wear, its my idea of formal/casual/middley!


Zeee skirt ↑

Zee boots ↑

Mostly every thing's from Primark, surprise surprise!
The boots were £15! Bargain! I like to call them my cowgirl boots! ;) Yeee haaw!

The belt is from New Look- £5 I think?
And the skirt was a hand-me-down from my sister! ;)

And the makeup, this was taken when I got home, I forgot in the morning :) :

Sorry for the gormless face, and I am actually wearing clothes, it was strapless ;)



⇑⇑⇑
Face
No foundation, shock horror!
Superdrug Illumination Moisture Cream
ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter
ELF Complexion Perfection
ELF Warm Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion

Eyes
Vital Radiance Smoothing Eye Primer
No. 7 Eyeshadow in Mink all over lid
Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut in outer corner
ELF Cream Line- thin line on upper lid
Bad Gal Lash

Lips
Gosh Darling
ELF Nicely Nude

Hope you liked my little looks :)

Have a great Sunday!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top