I've been tagged a couple of times to do this by the lovely Jody and the beautiful Charlotte, thank you girlie's! :D

 
1. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Makeup, so that I don't end up finding random splodges of mascara in my hair later in the day, :)

2. What is your favourite nail varnish?
Barry M, Coral, it's soooo damn pretty and I love how summery it is.


3. What product (makeup/skincare or hair) would you recommend?
Hmmmm... maybe Max Factor mascara's, they are all amazing, and reasonably affordable, Masterpiece Max is my HG mascara.
 
4. What is your favourite item of clothing? - Pictures would be helpful :)
I'm going through the stage of 'OMG I HATEEEE MY CLOTHES :@' at the moment, but if I had to choose then this little Primark dress...


5. Who is your girl crush and why?
'Gril Crush'- hehe :)
Hmmm... I really like Fearne Cotton, shes so beautiful and has amazing taste in fashion...


6. What do you know now that you wish you'd known then?
I wish I'd known that stupid little arguments aren't worth it, and that I shouldn't have worried so much when I was younger as it really didn't do any good...

7. If you had unlimited money for a day what would you buy/do?
Go to Westfield's shopping center and raid MAC, Topshop and then run around Primark like a headless chicken and buy the whole shop :)

8. Where do you/would you like to see yourself in 10 years?
I'm going into year 11, so hopefully in 10 years I will have a few good qualifications under my belt and maybe be into journalism or working for a magazine, possibly writing books? Who knows? Haha :)


And the next set of Q's...


1. What made you get into blogging?
I began to start reading other blogs such as Lollipop26 who really inspired me to start writing. I've always wanted to write books and wanted to be a journalist, so I thought maybe blogging was a good way to start and practise my writing skills :)
 
2. What is your favourite quote?
'So the lion fell in love with the lamb.' 'What a stupid lamb.' 'What a sick, masochistic lion.' Official Twi-hard right here ;)


3. If you could have any superpower, what would you have, and why?
I would be able to stop time, as really you can do anything, and I've always loved Bernard's Watch hehe :)

4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Disneyland Florida, it's magical.


5. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life what would you use?
Mascara, it's the only product that makes me looks awake and alive.

6. How did you come up with your user name?
Haha, Beautylishious?
I have no idea, I wanted a blog with the name beauty in it, and I thought up that one.
To be honest I regret it now, its a bit cheesy, ehh?

7. What is your dream career?
Journalism, I want to write for a magazine, maybe about beauty? I also have always wanted to be an author, so maybe writing books on the side?

8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I would say that I love that I try my best to be a good person and be myself, even if it doesn't always work. But I try my best to make myself and the people around me happy.


Now, my questions, mwhahah :)

1. What is your life's ambition?
2. Where did you love of cosmetics/fashion start?
3. What is you favourite Makeup brand and why?
4. What is your biggest regret?
5. What are you most proud of in your life?
6. What are your 3 best features, physically or mentally?
7. What is your favourite song?
8. What is your biggest achievement?

I tag...

Have a go girlies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top