School's finally out and I have a whole 6 weeks to myself to do with how I like. Maybe I could find myself? Maybe I could find a whole new hobby? Or maybe I could just sit here blogging to you guys? ehh?

So what are your plans this summer? Summer love? Summer activities? Hmm?


I'm guessing the majority of my time will be spent stuck at home attempting to complete the ridiculous amount of Art coursework I've been set over the summer :/ Why does school view the weeks we have off as 'extra opportunity to get ahead next year' rather than the well deserved break we are supposed to be having!?!

But hey ho, I've a few things to be looking forward too. Multiple shopping trips are planned so expect quite a few hauls and moans about lack of dosh from me. Also planned is a day out at Thorpe park, which is super exciting although, will I be able to face my fear of Saw? :S At the end of August I'm off on my summer holidays to Spain- whoop! Expect tan lines galore when I get back!


Over the summer I'm debating whether to enter Sugar Model Comp 2011, as some of my friends are entering, if I can get a few good pictures together.
Anyone else thinking of entering??

Of course creating a perfect summer play list is also on my to-do list. At the moment it includes these little beauties...

Bruno Mars - Somewhere in Brooklyn
Bruno Mars- Billionaire
Airplanes- BOB ft Hayley William
Anything Glee
Anything Taylor Swift
The Wanted- All Time Low
Joe Brooks- Superman
Eliza Doolittle- Pack Up

What are your summer must have songs??


Sorry for the rambling post, have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top