Lovely Nicola tagged me, thanks hun!


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

Messy hair, its my 'look' for the summer anyway, but really either, I'm comfortable with both ;)


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?



Shave my eyebrows off, I couldn't live without my lashes, I'd look like an alien! And I could just draw on my brows! ;)


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?



MAC, the first time I walked in I was in love. I could stay there forever!


4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?


Perm, me thinks. It would be fun having huge curly-wurly hair!


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?



Obviously, I've never done either *cough, cough*. But, hmmm, blush, as I am literally OBSESSED with it at the moment! ;)



6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC Hammer pants- too cool for school!



7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?



Bad orangey fake tan lines, I have those normally hehehe.


8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?



Hair colour, that's what home dying kits were invented for ;)


9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?



Twitter, I lovveeeee youtube, who are your favourite gurus? 


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?



Make up brushes- I couldn't live without mascara- rara!


Crikey I loveee tags, so I tag:



And feel free to do this is you fancy it, have fun girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top