Ahhh! I was sooo excited and happy and eeekkkk to receive this award from the lovely Nicola. Thank you my lovely! It really does mean the world to me! :D:D

The rules of this award are:
1. Once you recieve this award you must post a picture on your blog that is special to you and state why it is special.

2.You must post this award on your blog and thank the lovely person who gave you this award.

3.And last of all...Pass this award on to ONE lovely follower of your choice in appreciation of their follow :)



A picture that is special to me... hmmmm...




This is me and my beautiful best friends on my birthday a few months ago. I larrrvvvveee them ♥

I really wish I could tag Nicola back for the 'My Lovely Follower' award, as she really is an amazing follower and is supportive of all my posts, so thank you so much for that! However it would be pointless to just tag her back, and it was unbelievably hard to just choose one out of all my amazing followers. But eventually I settled on...



Shes so lovely and friendly, and her blog is amazing check it out! Thanks for being such a perfect follower Laura! :) 



I also got tagged again for the 8 questions tag by the gorgeous Caz...

1. What magazines do you read?
I used to read More magazine every week, scavenged from my sister. However she did an internship for them a few months ago and now deems the magazine 'lies, just lies!' and refuses to buy it anymore :( So now the only time I get to have a giggle at 'men overheard' is when I'm able to go into town and pick it up myself!



2. Do you have any pets?
I used to have about 7 goldfish, but I'm hopeless with pets and there are sadly now 7 little graves in my garden.



3. What is your biggest achievement?
I'm only 15, so to be honest I wouldn't say I've achieved much in my life yet, but it would probably be getting into the school that I'm in right now, as its a pretty good school and I had to pass the schools test to get in... haha, how pathetic!



4. If you could only wear one nail polish colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
Barry M- Coral! I just never get sick of it, its perfect and summery and gorgeous, argghhh I just love it :)



5. What are your ambitions for the future?
I want to be a beauty journalist. Before blogging I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but reading others posts and writing my own has helped me decide I defiantly want a future career in journalism and I love beauty products, so it just makes sense :)



6. What is your favourite food?
Hmmm... I have a lot, but at the moment I have a complete obsession with Toffee Bakewells!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, nom nom nom.



7. Share your favourite photo from Tumblr or We♥It (if you don't have one of these just share your favourite photo)

8. What was the last song you downloaded?
Well as my computer is new and I still haven't got itunes back, I haven't downloaded for a while! So you'll have to settle for my favourite song at the moment...

Bruno Mars- Somewhere in Brooklyn

Ahh I love it, its been on repeat all day!

I've done this tag before so I won't write any more questions as I've already done it!

Gutentarg Bloggies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top