I know, I know, I'm such a lazy blogger. All of these awards that I've been given have been piling up and I'm only just posting them, *slaps wrist*! Thank you all so much for your support with my blog, I am amazed that people actually read and maybe enjoy the words I write here, and even more flabbergasted people would actually give me awards for it! Eekk! :)
Here are all the one I have been awarded recently, thank you, thank you, thank you!!


A huge thank you to Ashley and Anna, you are both amazing! :) 


Thank you to the gorgeous Emma!

 Where do you think you will be in 10 years time?

Well, I will most definitely be older, 25 to be precise. I want to have a boyfriend, maybe even married, with a good job maybe in beauty journalism. I want to have travelled and visited every where I want to go. And I want to happy, super duper happy :D


Thank you Indigo, hun!
I've done this award before so I won't do the 3 things I love etc. again, but thank you!! :) 


I'm soooo sorry! I've had this award saved in my draft posts for so long I've forgotten who gave it to me, naughty Hannah! *Slaps wrist again!* Sorry sorry sorry!! :(

But thank you to the amazing blogger who did give it to me!

You are all amazing, but these are the 15 who I tag for these awards (sorry if you've already done them)...


Take whichever award takes your fancy girls, you all deserve all of them :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top