Firstly I'd like to say how amazing you guys all are! I've just reached 200 followers and I'm literally jumping up and down with excitement! It was only a couple of months ago that I was writing to my small but lovely audience of 10 followers and that count has gone up and up! Thank you all so much, you are amazing! :)

Now onto the actual post...

Underneath, I'm still 5 years old. In fact, I think we are all big kids at heart as I was just one of the many rushing off to watch Toy Story 3 when it came out this week! Being a big fan of the previous two, I had high expectations for this movie and I was most definitely not disappointed.

Toy story is one of those films that can bring you to tears in the first few minutes, scare the life out of you in the middle and end with you on cloud nine, and this was certainly no exception. Without giving anything away, the movie was amazing, and definitely something that will be remembered for years just as the other films have.

Of course, seeing a such a special film required special makeup, and I decided to carry on with my 'colourful makeup' challenge...


Ignore the spots/greasy hair/hoody! First day of the summer holidays boredom crept in and I had to have a play with my makeup ;)

I used...

Face
Maybelline Wonder Finish Foundation in Ivory mixed with Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture Cream for a tinted moisturiser
Benefit It Stick Concealer
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
ELF All Over Colour Stick in Lilac Petal

Eyes
Vital Radiance Primer
Sleek Storm Palette
Gold on lid, Dark Brown Shimmer in crease, Lightest colour inner corner, Mixture of the two blues lined under eyes
Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara

Lips
Vaseline Rosy Lips
Gosh Darling

Have an amazing weekend blogettes!
Anyone else seen Toy Story yet?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top