I've been playing around with the idea the idea of colour in my eye makeup- shock horror! Of course, like many bloggers, I'm stuck in the 'neutral' rut, where mostly all my eye looks consist of various shades of brown - exciting, ehh? So today I decided it was time to shove myself out of that phase and ease myself into colour...



I used an old blue eyeshadow to line my lower lash line, I actually think it looks quite nice surprisingly!

Not sure if I'm brave enough to wear it outside the safety of my room though... ;/

It looks as if I have red eyes in this, oh well, one step closer to Edward Cullen I guess! I'm not sure if blue really suits my eye colour to be honest, I may try this look again but with a different colour, and keep you updated :)

What do you think?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top