Everyone strives for that perfect puckered pout, that only movie stars and cosmetic surgery lovers can achieve. A few years ago lip products with ingredients that were designed especially to irritate lips to make them appear larger came on the market. ELF's version of these 'miracle' lip glosses is ELF Plumping Lip Glaze.


Pretttyy, isn't it? :)

For just £1.50, this claims-

'Forget costly Collagen injections, or those painfully stinging glosses, stimulate your senses to a refreshed full perfect pout with e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze! e.l.f. proudly presents a revolutionary lip plumper, infusing Natural ingredients that awaken your senses for fresh, volume enhanced, and moisturized lips. This dual sided Plumping Lip Glaze has a tinted color for a subtle plump or a clear gloss that power plumps your lips, use together and instantly feel the lip enlarging effects!'

But does it actually plump up your lips, I think it's experiment time...


Please excuse my yellow teeth, my mum refuses to let me whiten them :/

This is the 'before' picture, my normal lips. Add lashings of the white side of the lip gloss and leave to 15 minutes, et voila...



Hmmm. Can you see a difference? While 'developing' the lip gloss created a not unpleasant tingling feeling, which also felt fresh and kind of toothpastey? I'm guessing this is whatever irritant ingredient it has in it working. Maybe there was some difference in the size of my lips, I think they look slightly plumper, but its not altogether noticeable.

Add the pink lip gloss side and what happens...?



Slightly plumper? Possibly. What do you think?

The pink side of the tube is very sheer and doesn't present much colour, although I think overall it gave a very pretty effect, even if it was a little sticky.

I'm reasonably happy with this product, has anyone else tried it, what do you think?

Have a good week bloggettes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top